As well as the usual groceries we stock wholefoods, fresh produce, fairtrade products, frozen home-cooked meals, over 30 wines supplied by Oxford Wine Company, a range of local ales, fresh fruit and vegetables, newspapers and magazines, pet food and much more.
An Aladdin’s cave of fresh and locally sourced products many of which you simply won’t find on your supermarket shop:
- filled baguettes are made daily on the premises daily using quality ingredients such as The Good Egg Company free range eggs, Somerset cheddar and gammon ham. Finish off your lunch with a coffee or tea to take-away
- Cornfield Bakery based in Wheatley, supply us with a range of traditionally baked breads and rolls. To pre-order yours please contact us before 2.00pm the day before.
- Shands of Shabbington delivers her home-made cakes and slices every Wednesday – these are made without preservatives, using free-range farm eggs, real butter and Green and Blacks chocolate.
- We stock fresh free-range farm eggs from The Good Egg Company in Brill. These are laid by small, hand fed flocks – taste the difference from supermarket eggs!
- Debbie’s Foods, based in Buckinghamshire, supplies us with her home-cooked quiches, pastries, pies and a range of delicious frozen meals (over 30 available to choose from – ask for our list and we’ll order in whatever you fancy!)
- We stock Gourmade chef-prepared frozen foods with no nasties
- Ice Dreams based in Beckley supplies us with homemade ice-creams in amazing flavours.
- We have a wide range of British farm-produced cheeses supplied by Leopard Dairy in Dorset
- Coln Valley Smokery, based near Burford supplies us with their Scottish smoked salmon slices, roast smoked salmon, smoked mackerel and smoked free-range chicken breast.
- Dews Meadow Farm from East Hanney, Oxfordshire supplies us with their own farm-reared pork products, including home-smoked dry-cured bacon, sausages and ham. The family are passionate about keeping happy hand- reared pigs and not using growth-promoters, hormones, routine antibiotics or added copper and the result is delicious tender meat
- We supply a wide range of lavender creams, lotions and sprays from local lavendar producer, Jacobs Field of Islip.
- We stock local honey from Beckley Bee Keepers. It’s believed that honey helps you resist allergies to pollens and the more local they are, the better.
- We sell kindling, firewood and coal for cosier winters