As well as the usual groceries we stock wholefoods, fresh produce, fairtrade products, frozen home-cooked meals, over 30 wines supplied by Oxford Wine Company, a range of local ales, chilled lagers, fresh produce, newspapers and magazines, pet food and much more.
An Aladdin’s cave of fresh and locally sourced products many of which you simply won’t find on your supermarket shop:
- filled baguettes and sandwiches are made daily on the premises daily using quality ingredients such as Cornfield Bakery bread, Views Farm free range eggs, Wyke Valley Somerset cheddar and Willersley Provisions gammon ham. Finish off your lunch with an espresso coffees or tea to take away
- Cornfield Bakery based in Wheatley, supply us with a range of traditionally baked breads and rolls
- Commonleys Farm near Worminghall supplies us with their freshly baked home-made pasties which come in beef, lamb and vegetarian options, with steak and ale and pork and cider pies. Pre-order yours to to avoid disappointmen
- Ice Dreams based in Beckley supplies us with homemade ice creams in amazing flavours.
- We have a wide range of British farm-produced including artisan and organic cheeses, supplied by Leopard Dairy in Dorset
- We stock a range of award winning pates and dips from Findlaters Fine Foods
- Coln Valley Smokery, based near Burford supplies us with their Scottish smoked salmon slices, roast smoked salmon, smoked mackerel and chicken breast
- Dews Meadow Farm from East Hanney supplies us with their own farm reared pork products, including home-smoked dry cured bacon, sausages and ham. The family are passionate about keeping happy hand reared pigs and not using growth-promoters, hormones, routine antibiotics or added copper and the result is delicious tender meat
- Pegtop Farm from near Woodeaton is our other local meat supplier with a range of delicious traditional cuts of Dexter beef
- Shands of Shabbington delivers her home made cakes and slices every Wednesday – these are made without preservatives, using farm eggs, real butter and Green and Black chocolate
- We stock fresh free range farm eggs from Views Farm, Great Milton which are laid by small, hand fed flocks – taste the difference from supermarket eggs!
- Debbie’s Foods, based in Buckinghamshire, supplies us with her home-cooked quiches, sausage rolls, soups, scotch eggs and a range of delicious frozen meals and deserts (over 30 available to choose from – ask for our list and we’ll order in whatever you fancy!)
- We stock local honey from Beckley Bee Keepers. It’s believed that honey helps you resist allergies to pollens and the more local they are, the better.
- sell kindling, firewood and coal for cosier winters
- We supply a wide range of lavender creams, lotions and sprays from Jacobs Field of Islip.