As well as the usual groceries we stock wholefoods, fairtrade products, frozen home-cooked meals, Gourmade frozen meals, over 30 wines supplied by Oxford Wine Company, a range of local ales, fresh fruit and vegetables, newspapers and magazines, stationery, pet food and much more.
An Aladdin’s cave of fresh and locally sourced products many of which you simply won’t find on your supermarket shop:
- we make freshly made baguettes using quality ingredients. Whatsapp us your baguette orders from our available fillings of free-range egg mayo, grated mature cheddar, houmous and peppers, proper ham, salami, Coronation chicken, pole & line caught tuna-mayo – all available with or without salad of your choice.
- we also bake jumbo sausage rolls and a range of pasties daily and have take-away tea or coffee
- Cornfield Bakery based in Wheatley, supply us with a range of traditionally baked breads and rolls daily (except Sundays) which are sold at the same price as the Wheatley bakery. To pre-order yours please contact us before 2.00pm the day before.
- Shands of Shabbington delivers her home-made cakes and slices every Wednesday – these are made without preservatives, using free-range farm eggs, real butter and Green and Blacks chocolate.
- Our free-range farm eggs are from The Good Egg Company in Brill which have small, hand fed flocks – taste the difference from supermarket eggs!
- Debbie’s Foods, based in Buckinghamshire, supplies us with her home-cooked quiches, pastries, pies each Wednesday and a range of delicious frozen meals (over 30 available to choose from – ask for our list and we’ll order in whatever you fancy!)
- We stock Gourmade chef-prepared frozen foods with no nasties
- We have a wide range of British farm-produced cheeses supplied by Leopard Dairy in Dorset
- Coln Valley Smokery, based near Burford supplies us with their Scottish smoked salmon slices, roast smoked salmon, smoked mackerel and Upton Smokery supplies smoked chicken breast.
- Dews Meadow Farm from East Hanney, Oxfordshire supplies us with their own free-range pork products, including home-smoked dry-cured bacon, sausages and ham. The family are passionate about keeping happy hand- reared pigs and not using growth-promoters, hormones, routine antibiotics or added copper and the result is delicious tender meat
- We supply a wide range of lavender creams, lotions and sprays from local lavender producer, Jacobs Field of Islip.
- We stock local honey from Beckley Bee Keepers. It’s believed that honey helps you resist allergies to pollens and the more local they are, the better.
- There are over 30 wines to choose from supplied by Oxford Wine Company – and we can order in anything from their website with bulk order discounts.
- We sell kindling and seasoned hardwood logs for cosier winters